ProChem recently assembled and delivered an Ion-Exchange Pilot System for a new customer. This pilot system will remove nitrates from the customer’s wastewater. This system will be placed at the customer’s site for several weeks to demonstrate how the full scale process will work.
Pilot System Features
- Skid-mounted and accessible by fork lift or pallet jack
- Four 14.7″ x 40″ FRP vessels with poly liners
- 2.5cuft ion-exchange media
- Distributor system
- Plumbed using 80PVC and 1″ high purity water braided tubing
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing (20″)
- 1/2 HP, 120V booster pump
- Brine tank for on-site regeneration of ion-exchange media
- Feed tank and effluent tank (275 gallons each)
Pilot System Images
Before it left our assembly warehouse, our Water Systems team tested the pilot system.
ProChem strives to help their customers establish the highest level of credibility and a positive reputation within the regulatory community. Their goal is to significantly reduce the amount of fresh water that manufacturers require by providing sustainable solutions that will also benefit the customer’s bottom line.